Message from Managing Director
I, Michishita became Managing Director of Osaka Tractor Co., Ltd. in October 2017.
I am deeply grateful for the support we have received from all our customers, manufacturers and suppliers.
“Tractor” of our company name signifies Construction Machineries and we launched business from import, export and sell spare parts for construction machineries mainly.
We have been putting “customers first” anyways and worked with sincerity.
Our honest business style was evaluated by many customers and we could advance business by gaining trust from many customers overseas.
I will endeavor to contribute happiness of all people we are related to with spirit of “Harmony is the greatest of virtues”.
I greatly appreciate your continuous guidance and encouragement.
- Company Name
- Osaka Tractor Co., Ltd.
- Chiyoda Bldg. Higashi-Kan, 9-4, 2-Chome, Higashitenma, Kita-Ku, Osaka, 530-0044, Japan
TEL: +81-6-6352-6151 FAX: +81-6-6352-6121
- November 1st, 1969
- Takashi Michishita
- Spare parts for Japanese construction machinery and various vehcles etc.
Industrial equipments and spare parts
- Bank References
- MUFG Bank, Ltd., Mizuho Bank, Ltd., Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Major Business area
- Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Peru, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela
- Nov. 1969
- Establishment of Osaka Tractor Co., Ltd. Capital: JPY1,000,000
Started overseas sales of Japanese Construction Machinery
- Oct. 1970
- Increase capital to JPY2,000,000
- Started sales of automobile spare parts and machine tools to Thailand
- Started sales of construction machinery spare parts to India
- Oct. 1982
- Eizo Uehara appointed as a Managing Director
Increase capital to JPY5,000,000
- Dec. 1995
- Increase capital to JPY10,000,000
- Nov. 2003
- Office moved to a new place.
- Expanding sales of industrial equipments to Bangladesh
- Nov. 2016
- Increase capital to JPY11,000,000
- Oct. 2017
- Takashi Michishita appointed as a Managing Director